Casino bonuses can be highly lucrative and well worth taking advantage of, whether you are a new player or a veteran, but searching around to find the best casino bonuses takes up time most people would rather spend playing.
Fortunately you don’t have to spend hours hunting for the most lucrative bonuses and comparing options. Our online casino reviews can show you at a glance where the best bonuses are, whether you’re looking for welcome bonuses, no deposit bonuses, free spins or more.
You can find the results of our lengthy and in depth review process below. Here are our best non-deposit online casinos for players in 2015. Just click on the casino of your choice to find out more and claim your bonus.
How we review the bonuses
All our recommended casinos have been through an in depth review process, which means we only recommend the highest quality bonuses from reputable casinos.
The criteria we use when reviewing our bonuses include:
- Size of bonus: While all casinos offer bonuses, there is a big difference in how much they offer. Size isn’t everything when it comes to casino bonuses but it definitely counts in our review process.
- Wagering requirements: The wagering requirements can vary considerably between casinos and they make a big difference to the overall value of the bonus. We look for bonuses with reasonable wagering requirements that meet industry standards.
- Terms and conditions: As well as wagering requirements, some casinos impose additional terms and conditions, which we take into consideration when making our recommendations.
- Availability: Some casinos restrict players to certain games, most often slots, when they play using bonus credits. This can be limiting, and less than ideal for people who want to focus on other games.
The welcome bonus is one of the most important deciding factors for players when they are choosing where to play and with some welcome bonuses potentially adding up to thousands of dollars, there is a lot of money at stake.
Welcome bonuses most often take the form of a matched deposit up to a certain amount. This means that when you deposit money into your casino account, the casino either matches it or adds in an extra percentage on top.
While it’s easy to be tempted by a high welcome bonus offered by a new casino, its important to be aware of the terms and conditions, especially the wagering requirements that go alongside. Sometimes the biggest bonuses aren’t necessarily the best in terms of potential payout and how much you have to play before you can cash in your winnings.
We go over all the small print very carefully when we are looking at welcome bonuses to make sure that wagering requirements are reasonable and our readers aren’t going to be misled. Depending on the type of player you are, some bonus structures are likely to suit you more than others and we keep this in mind when we conduct our online casino reviews.
Although the welcome bonus is the best known, many casinos offer other types of bonus as a welcome incentive or a reward for loyal players. These bonuses can include:
- Free spins. A great way to encourage people to give online slots a try, many casinos give out free spins as part of a welcome bonus or to promote new games.
- Free games. It’s not just slots that you can play for free, with some casinos offering free plays of other games as a bonus.
- Ongoing deposit bonuses. Some casinos will reward their regular players or VIPs by giving them bonus credit whenever they make a deposit.
- Refer a friend bonuses. Many casinos will reward players who recommend them to a friend. These bonuses usually work by giving you a one off payment once your friend makes a deposit.
Our casino bonus reviews look at all the different bonuses offered by the casinos and compares how they stack up against each other. This means that you don’t have to spend hours researching casino bonuses – all the information you need is in one place.